Our Relaxing Muscle Massage Bar (also Soothing Peppermint Massage Bar) are great for gently massaging your body.
The Green Tea Relaxing Muscle Massage Bar is excellent after a long day working to help with your achy mucles. The massage bar not only feels nice but offers therapeutic properties from the essential oils that we have added that will help you to relax those muscles.
We also offer the Relaxing Muscle Green Tea Bath Bomb in our Bath Bombs Collection if you need to just soak for awhile.
Green Tea Relief Muscle Massage Bar
- Goat Milk ~ Is naturally high in vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in butterfat, which makes it the perfect moisturizer. Vitamin E, which is beneficial to the skin, is found in abundance in this soap. There are no added colors or scents, but it has a creamy smooth texture that is nourishing for the skin and makes a fabulous moisturizer. Glycerin, a natural emollient, draws moisture from the air to the skin.
- Green Tea ~ Contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays. It also has anti-aging properties that combats signs of aging when ingested or applied topically.
- Peppermint Essential Oil ~ Used for headache, muscle aches, itching. Peppermint Oil also stimulates circulation, reduces feelings of nervous tension, soothes feelings of irritability, boosts energy, balances hormones, and enhances mental focus, and can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil ~ Analgesic properties have been found to relieve muscle and joint pains caused by overexertion of muscles through exercise. It is known to boost energy and to reduce fever as well as headaches caused by viral infections such as the flu. It is believed to strengthen the mind by relieving anxiety and boosting self-esteem, confidence, and hope. Its sedative effect on the mind relieves tension and promotes the sensation of being calm.
- Lavender Essential Oil ~ The word lavender is derived from the Latin word Lavare which means to wash. This oil is a powerful antibacterial. Because of this, it is considered effective in treating various skin conditions like acne and psoriasis. Lavender inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections. One of the best oils for under-eye circles. It is abundant with antioxidant features. When lavender is applied under the eyes regularly it relaxes the eyes and induces sleep. It also can help ease itchy and irritated skin. Lavender Essential Oil promotes relaxation and is commonly used to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
Full Ingredient List
Goat Milk, Green Tea, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lavendar Essential Oil.