Cozy up with your fuzzy socks, a warm blanket, and enjoy the sweet smells of citrus and spices with this Mulled Cider Wax Melt or Candle!
Mulled Cider Wax Melt
- Premium White Beeswax ~ Candles & Wax Melts: The smokeless and lengthy burn time of Beeswax makes it a valuable ingredient in aromatherapy candles. Beeswax candles are also reputed to exude the aroma of honey – which can range from sweet, fresh, or floral to warm, robust, savory, or spicy – and they are also reputed to help facilitate the elimination of airborne pollutants, such as bacteria, dust, allergens, and odors. When pure and natural essential oils essential oils are added during the production phase of natural homemade candles, the resultant products are known to have enhanced fragrances. Furthermore, they are believed to promote overall physical and mental well-being by invigorating the body with increased energy, reducing stress, strengthening focus, helping decrease physical pain, and regulating blood pressure. Cosmetically: In lip products, moisturizers, and eye makeup, Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin. Without clogging the pores and preventing the skin from being able to breathe, Beeswax creates a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier to protect it against environmental pollutants as well as the harsh effects of the elements. Its exfoliating and reparative properties combined with its vitamin content helps promote the skin’s regeneration and rejuvenation by helping diminish the appearance of the signs of aging, including spots, wrinkles, and skin damage. Used in natural product formulations, Beeswax offers its scent, which may be characterized as mild, warm, sensual, floral, woody, rich, “oriental,” or a combination of these descriptions. Refreshing, restorative, and gentle enough for use on even the most sensitive skin, Beeswax is known to soothe itchiness and irritation, to nourish, and to soften dry, cracked, broken areas, making it ideal for use in lip balms. Its regenerative quality and anti-inflammatory property work in conjunction to help decrease the irritation, redness, and inflammation characteristic of acne, while its anti-septic effect further facilitates the healing process. Beeswax has a similar effect on skin afflicted with eczema and psoriasis, soothing the itchiness, and working to prevent further irritation or infection. When applied to stretch marks, whether they are caused by a fluctuation in weight or by pregnancy, Beeswax is known to help diminish the appearance of these often-unwanted marks, when used in combination with carrier oils and butters. Medicinally: Beeswax makes an ideal ingredient in salves meant for treating scrapes, minor cuts, minor wounds, and burns, among other abrasions. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects help to prevent harmful bacteria from entering the body through chapped and broken skin, which is especially common in dry climates, and which makes it valuable for use during the drier times of the year. By providing the skin with a layer of protection against external irritants, including harsh and extreme weather conditions that can cause roughness and dryness, Beeswax moisturizes the skin to restore its natural radiance and smoothness. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Beeswax also benefit those who suffer from topical allergies or other discomforts, such as eczema and rosacea.
- Orange Essential Oil ~ Is known to have a pleasant scent that has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect, as it helps reduce pulse rate. For this reason, it is believed to be beneficial for vaporizing in any room, especially when experiencing anxiety, sadness, anger, hypertension, frustration, and other negative moods. The aromatic benefits of Orange Oil are known to not only create a warm environment but to also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and to eliminate airborne bacteria and pathogens. Its sedative properties make it a natural aphrodisiac, which is ideal for relieving the symptoms of low libido in both men and women, if used recurrently and systematically. The scent of Orange Oil is believed to enhance cognitive function, thus making it easier to recall memories, especially for Alzheimer’s disease patients. Orange oil enhances the sense of relaxation and contributes anti-bacterial and cleansing properties. Those who suffer from allergies may find that the oil relieves a runny nose and cough, as its anti-inflammatory properties can benefit the body’s response to physical irritation. Orange Essential Oil works as a muscle relaxant, which reduces the incidents of painful and reflexive muscle contractions – or spasms. It thereby prevents other consequential problems such as convulsions, coughing, diarrhea, tears in the muscles, and sprains. Its anti-microbial properties make it ideal for application to a cut, bite, abrasion, boil, eruption, or any wound that may potentially become septic, as it prevents bacterial growth and infection.
- Clove Essential Oil ~ Used to treat viruses, bacteria, and infections. Clove essential oil has long been used as a topical analgesic in dental care, as well as a means of managing muscle aches and pains. It is further reputed to help manage digestive upset, to help support a healthy respiratory system, and to have a beneficial impact on healing bruises, cuts, and abrasions.
- Ginger Essential Oil ~ Soothes redness and eliminates bacteria associated with acne. Its high antioxidant properties are known to have a protective effect on the skin, inhibiting the signs of skin damage and aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. The aroma of Ginger can help relieve stress, sadness, anxiety, and fatigue. Has anti-inflammatory properties and that it could be helpful in easing feelings of nausea.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil ~ Contains several compounds thought to influence health. These compounds include cinnamaldehyde, which has been found to reduce inflammation and act as an antimicrobial (a substance that destroys or suppresses the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi). Cinnamon Oil is touted as a natural remedy for health concerns ranging from cough and colds to constipation. In addition, Cinnamon Oil is said to stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, fight off infections, improve digestion, and protect against insects.
Full Ingredient List
Premium White Beeswax, Orange Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil, Ginger Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil.