Whether you have chronic pain, muscle pain, or joint pain, the Pain Relief Blend is the answer for you! Sit back and let the Clove, Peppermint, and Lavender Essential Oils go to work to relieve pain and relax your muscles!
You can also get our Pain Relief formula in a Essential Oil Blend (found in the Essential Oil Blends & Accessories Collection) and in a Lotion (found in the Lotions, Creams & Body Butters Collection).
Pain Relief Roller
- Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean) ~ Soybean oil offers several direct skin benefits. It helps calm and soothe, promotes collagen, protects against UV damage, moisturizes, and smooths the skin.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil ~ One of its primary benefits is that it is non-greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin. Thus, it helps to soften and soothe the dry skin very effectively. It has a feather-light emollient effect that provides a protective barrier without clogging the pores and hence is excellent for dry or troubled skin.
- Vitamin E Oil ~ Can fight against free radicals and protects your skin from damage. It also has moisturizing and healing properties that help to boost the barrier function of your skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil ~ The cooling scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, thereby stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. Eucalyptus Oil’s expectorant properties also make it effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infections. Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s stimulating properties may help to revitalize the skin and tired muscles. Known to have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, this soothing oil provides relief to minor burns, sores, bites, and cuts by decreasing pain, inhibiting bleeding, eliminating bacteria from the wound, and promoting the closing of scars.
- Clove Essential Oil ~ Used to treat viruses, bacteria, and infections. Clove essential oil has long been used as a topical analgesic in dental care, as well as a means of managing muscle aches and pains. It is further reputed to help manage digestive upset, to help support a healthy respiratory system, and to have a beneficial impact on healing bruises, cuts, and abrasions.
- Peppermint Essential Oil ~ Used for headache, muscle aches, itching. Peppermint Oil also stimulates circulation, reduces feelings of nervous tension, soothes feelings of irritability, boosts energy, balances hormones, and enhances mental focus, and can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Frankincense Essential Oil ~ Its astringent and cytophylactic qualities help Frankincense oil to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discoloration. It stimulates the growth of new cells, thus when used on cuts it promotes faster healing. Frankincense works as an expectorant to clear the nasal passageway, promote the relief of congestion, and encourage easy breathing. It's sweet, woody aroma is sedative and enhances mood by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory. This anti-inflammatory oil is known to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the sensations of redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect and tighten the pores, thereby promoting the speedy healing of cuts, wounds, and scars. It is used to relieve flatulence, stimulate the growth of new skin cells, and stimulate blood flow and circulation among other competencies.
- Lavender Essential Oil ~ The word lavender is derived from the Latin word Lavare which means to wash. This oil is a powerful antibacterial. Because of this, it is considered effective in treating various skin conditions like acne and psoriasis. Lavender inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections. One of the best oils for under-eye circles. It is abundant with antioxidant features. When lavender is applied under the eyes regularly it relaxes the eyes and induces sleep. It also can help ease itchy and irritated skin. Lavender Essential Oil promotes relaxation and is commonly used to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.