"And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealed new miracles." (from the book by Frances Hodgson Burnett)
This Body Spray is full of floral scents from that you might find in the book The Secret Garden.
The Secret Garden Body Spray scent also comes in a Lotion (4 oz. Bottle) and a Travel-Size Lotion to take with you on the go!
Secret Garden Body Spray
- All-Natural Distilled Witch Hazel ~ Works to soothe insect bites and stings as well as cuts, sores, swelling, and bruises, while its anti-bacterial properties facilitate healing. Its mild astringent properties make it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, including acne-prone, blistered, and cracked skin, and they work to gently calm the irritation that is characteristic of skin that has been recently shaved, bitten, or sunburned. With protective properties that defend the skin against environmental contaminants, Witch Hazel Distillate helps to prevent skin damage and to generally support its health.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil ~ The cooling scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, thereby stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. Eucalyptus Oil’s expectorant properties also make it effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infections. Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s stimulating properties may help to revitalize the skin and tired muscles. Known to have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, this soothing oil provides relief to minor burns, sores, bites, and cuts by decreasing pain, inhibiting bleeding, eliminating bacteria from the wound, and promoting the closing of scars.
- Geranium Essential Oil ~ Is known to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, thereby enhancing the general sense of well-being and relaxation, while offering relief to those suffering from insomnia. Geranium Oil is known to enhance concentration, improve cognitive function, and balance the emotions as well as the hormones. Its calming and tonic properties are known to regulate several body systems, including the respiratory and circulatory functions. It is known to effectively eliminate dead cells and to promote the regeneration of newer, healthier skin, thus benefitting acne-prone skin. Its astringent property helps tighten the skin and to diminish the appearance of the symptoms of aging, such as sagging and wrinkling skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil ~ Is antibacterial and antimicrobial to fight against the bacteria that cause acne. It also is antiseptic and helps heal wounds. It is so effective that it has been known to kill MRSA, treat staph wounds, fight athletes’ foot, and effectively clear up acne and eczema. It can also be used for keeping skin, hair, and nails healthy. When inhaled it can help to treat coughs and colds or apply directly to the skin for healing and relief. Tea tree also helps to deter Ticks, Gnats, Mosquitos, and lots of other little pesky insects.
- Patchouli Essential Oil ~ Has a variety of additional uses throughout the world. Some of these include treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset, relieving depression, providing feelings of relaxation, and helping to ease stress or anxiety, helping with oily hair or dandruff, and controlling appetite, using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent and much more.
- Lavender Essential Oil ~ The word lavender is derived from the Latin word Lavare which means to wash. This oil is a powerful antibacterial. Because of this, it is considered effective in treating various skin conditions like acne and psoriasis. Lavender inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections. One of the best oils for under-eye circles. It is abundant with antioxidant features. When lavender is applied under the eyes regularly it relaxes the eyes and induces sleep. It also can help ease itchy and irritated skin. Lavender Essential Oil promotes relaxation and is commonly used to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
- Rose Essential Oil ~ Is usually trumpeted for its aroma as well as its effect on emotions, with great reason. Rose oil can help combat trauma and depression; it uplifts the heart and opens pathways for people who suffer from anxiety. As for skincare, Rose Oil reigns supreme for maturing skin. It can absorb deep into the tissues and moisturize the skin wonderfully. You will find that dryness can be easily reduced, and skin will have a smooth complexion. Antioxidant. The antioxidants will work to promote cell turnover and stimulate the skin back into production. Anti-bacterial. Blemishes will easily be combated with its anti-bacterial properties, helping skin types that are prone to acne or rosacea. Moisturizing. As stated above, Rose oil is very powerful as a moisturizer; the mo