This bath bomb is not only a fun thing to incorporate into your bath but it is made with goat milk to give you that milk bath feel and will nourish your skin and leave it feeling soft and refreshed. The Rose and Vanilla Essential Oils are packed full of antioxidants and benefits to help moisturize the skin and keep it looking healthy!
We also offer this in a Vanilla Rose Sugar Scrub. Try them both, we're sure you'll love the scent of a cool summer evening.
Vanilla Rose Bath Bomb
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ~ Reduces inflammation, keeps skin moisturized, and helps heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Cornstarch ~ Is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, and minerals like zinc, calcium, and iron which help to stimulate the regeneration of healthy skin cells and maintain healthy functioning of the skin. Vitamins and minerals residing in cornstarch strive to promote healthy skin.
- Citric Acid ~ Is an alpha/beta hydroxy acid found naturally in citrus fruits such as lemons and limes. In skincare formulations, Citric Acid has protective antioxidants, and corrective anti-aging effects helping to reverse visible signs of photodamage. Citric Acid works by exfoliating the upper layer of dead skin cells to help clean pores, even skin tone and soften and smooth the skin. The skincare benefits of Citric Acid include exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation, helps to unclog pores, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps to even skin tone and to brighten, soften and smooth the skin. Citric Acid is ideal for all ages and skin types.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) ~ Has antibacterial properties which makes it a great cleanser for your skin! Baking soda is a good exfoliant and helps to remove the dead skin cells. It also helps to soothe irritation, inflammation, and helps to brighten your complexion.
- Goat Milk ~ Is naturally high in vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in butterfat, which makes it the perfect moisturizer.
Vitamin D3 ~ Often called the ‘sunshine vitamin’, vitamin D plays an integral role in skin protection and rejuvenation. In its active form as calcitriol, vitamin D contributes to skin cell growth and repair. It enhances the skin’s immune system and helps to destroy free radicals that can cause premature aging.
Folic Acid ~ Offers several benefits for your skin; protects from sun damage and fights premature skin aging (Because folic acid helps to facilitate the development of healthy skin cells, it can help fight out premature aging, specifically wrinkles and fine lines. It has also been found to increase the production of collagen to give you firmer and more toned skin.) Folic Acid can help with acne and can nourish your skin to add a healthy glow.
Rose Petals ~ The sugars in rose petals especially benefit those with sensitive skin. Rose Petals act as a sunscreen: A rich source of vitamin C, rose petals act as an excellent sunblock.
Rose Essential Oil ~ Is usually trumpeted for its aroma as well as its effect on emotions, with great reason. Rose oil can help combat trauma and depression; it uplifts the heart and opens pathways for people who suffer from anxiety. As for skincare, Rose Oil reigns supreme for maturing skin. It can absorb deep into the tissues and moisturize the skin wonderfully. You will find that dryness can be easily reduced, and skin will have a smooth complexion. Antioxidants. The antioxidants will work to promote cell turnover and stimulate the skin back into production. Anti-bacterial. Blemishes will easily be combated with its antibacterial properties, helping skin types that are prone to acne or rosacea. Moisturizing. As stated above, Rose oil is very powerful as a moisturizer; the molecular structure is very compatible with the skin tissue, soaking in, and hydrating very dry conditions.
Vanilla Essential Oil ~ The great smell of vanilla can help you relax your mind well. Vanilla oil also acts as an antibacterial agent, the anti-bacterial function of vanilla oil helps to treat skin infections, including acne. It can kill the bacteria, the main cause of acne, and helps to clear up the scars and blemishes. Vanilla is a great way to repel those annoying little gnats as well.